Apply for Jobs in Canada through our Registered Canada Immigration Consultant
When you apply for a job in Canada when you are not present in the country, the employers are keen to know about your immigration status or if you will get a work visa if they make a job offer. If you do not have a work visa they do not offer you a job and you can't get a work visa unless you have a job offer! The only way to break this Catch 22 situation is to apply for jobs in Canada with a covering letter from our Registered Canada Immigration Consultant. What we will do for you:
- Provide you with a list of prospective companies and job sites in Canada you can apply for a job in your area of interest.
- Ensure your CV is compatible with the requirements in Canada and suggest necessary changes to make it more attractive to prospective employers.
- Create a cover letter for you with the salient Canada immigration points explaining to the prospective employers how giving you a job offer can result in a valid work visa.
- We will provide 5 such letters for 5 different employers in Canada modulated to each job requirement. These cover letters will explain clearly to the prospective employer/s how a job offer from them can ensure you will be able to get a work visa and be able to join the company.
- We will also explain in our cover letter how the Canada work visa process operates and how we will assist you to procure a work visa once a job offer is made. We will advocate strongly on your behalf as legal professionals in the immigration industry for Canada.
- When we explain this in simple language to employers who do not understand complex Canada immigration matters, it will give you a much better chance of getting a response from the employers and possibly a job in the country.
- Once you receive a job offer, we will also assist you with your Canada work or resident visa process (whichever is applicable once a job offer is received) for an additional fee.
- In the event you are not able to procure a job after 5 attempts, we will provide you with advice about other prospective pathways into Canada.
All our advisers have firsthand experience of Canada and the job market and in most instances have been immigration officers themselves. We can help you get your dream job and a work or resident visa for Canada.