Terms of Service
“AJV Global”, “we”, “our” or “us” refers to the Company, AJV Services Limited and its affiliates. “You” or “your” refers to the user or customer accessing our website and services.
- We reserve our right to change or revise these Terms at any time by making changes on our website. We encourage you to revisit and review these Terms and stay informed of any changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Legally binding
- These Terms constitute a legally binding contract. The Terms shall be in effect as on the date you use or access any of our services.
- The text, images, videos, audio clips, software and other content generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the website (collectively, “Content”) are contributed by us and our licensors. The Content is protected by international copyright laws. We and our licensors retain all proprietary rights in the website and the Content made available on or through the website, and no rights are granted to any Content. Subject to these Terms, we grant each user of the website a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for viewing, browsing and using the functionality of the website. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of our services or content related to our services is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is for general informational purposes only. We reserve the right, but do not have any obligation to monitor, remove, edit, modify or remove any Content, in our sole discretion, at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.
4. Third Party Products and Services
- Our services may contain links to third party information, websites, products, services or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse any such third party content. If you access or use such third party content through our services, you do so at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility arising from your access to or use of any such third party information, websites, products, services or resources.
5. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer
- To the extent permitted by law, we and our affiliates, successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “AJV Global Parties”) disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, with respect to the website, Content or services (including third party services) on or accessible through the website, including any warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any implied warranties, or arising from course of dealing, course of performance or usage in trade.
- In no event shall the AJV Global Parties be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the website for (a) any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (however arising) or (b) damages in excess of (in the aggregate) NZ$50.
6. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Severability - If any term, condition or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected.
- Waiver – If you fail to exercise or enforce any provisions or rights under these Terms, it will be deemed as a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right.
8. Contact Information
- If you wish to provide us with any comments, feedback, or suggestions you may send it to [email@example.com] or by post at [PO Box 12048, Chartwell Square, Hamilton 3248, New Zealand].